Andrico (Facebook Client for Android) is an open source Android project which is a program product, developed for devices based on Android OS, enabling users to synchronize data from FaceBook, such as friends contacts, events information and so on.
What ANRICO consists of?
* Core connecting with the Facebook and downloading all the essential information
* Content Provider storing the information downloaded from Facebook
* Application displaying, sorting out and filtering downloaded data
Who can use ANDRICO?
* Owners of Android based devices can use ANDRICO to simplify addition and update of contacts, events and other FaceBook information
* Developers can use the Content Provider and the Core to develop their own applications
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology – Department of Innovations and High Technology
Developers: Kostyuchenko Alexander, Lanin Mike
Tech Writers: Kritskaya Svetlana, Azemsha Tatyana
# Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP.
svn checkout http://andrico.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ andrico-read-only
Posted by Cute Android
Categories: Android, Android Application, Android app, Android developer Tags: Andrico, Android, Android app, Android Application, android apps, Android developer, Android SMS, Android-apktool, Android-dalvik-vm-on-java, Android-fileshare, Android-google-voice-locations, Android-mediamanager, Android-notifier, Android-opencv, Android-passwordsafe, Android-pcbcr, Android-shuffle, Android-wifi-tether, apktool, barcode, CVCamera, developer, Facebook, fileshare, GPS, Java, Open Source, Open-gpstracker, Opencv, Openintents, OpenStreetMap, Osmeditor4android, passwordsafe, Quake, Quake2, Quake2Android, SMS, ZXing barcode scanner