Cute Android Apps for Users: Software Data Cable
Cute Android: Cute Android Apps for Users: Software Data Cable
Transfer files (folders) between computer and phone without the USB data cable.
With this fantastic app installed:
* No need to carry the USB data cable for file transfer
(Drag and drop the files/folders between PC and phone)
* No need to mount and unmount the SD card frequently
* Protect your USB interface on the phone
* No impact to your data plan (WIFI data transfer)
(Please read the FAQ is issues come up)
This app is simple to use, two steps make it all:
1. Open the app and tap the “Start Service” button
2. Open “Windows Browser” (or Internet Browser”) on your computer and input address
Now the computer will be connected with the phone. You can transfer the files/folders (copy/cut/paste/delete etc.) freely and fastly.
1. I don’t know how to use this app, how it works?
answer: This app works when your computer and phone are connected to the same WIFI network.
2. Can this app be installed on the SD card?
3. Why can’t I just drag and drop the files/folders?
answer: Open your “Internet Browser” on computer, Click and choose “Tools” -> “Internet Options” -> “Advanced”, Check the option “Enable folder view for FTP sites”.
4. I’m using Windows Vista/Windows 7, what should I do?
answer: You can use “Resource Explorer” or “Internet Explorer” and input the string into the address bar to connect.
5. Can my MAC be connected with my phone?
answer: yes. You’ll need a FTP client software(such as the free FileZilla) on your MAC to connect to the phone.
6. Why it’s slow to transfer hundreds of small files?
answer: The windows FTP (with drag/drop) only allows one session. It’s better to use a FTP client (such as the free FileZilla below which can support 10 sessions) to get a 10x faster speed.
Translate this app into other languages ? Please contact the developer at [email protected] Thanks!
1. Removed the permission request to access phone details and phone calls (Per user’s comment)
2. Added Status bar notification
3. Added new feature (“Advanced settings”) to enable:
- access lock in ROOT (“/”) dir instead of /sdcard
- Change access port number
- hide status bar notification
4. Fixed two FC issues received since initial release
5. Fixed several FC issues on Android 1.5 device
6. Added translations for Portuguese of Brazil, Dutch
Content rating: Everyone
Latest version: 1.0.8 (for all Android versions, supports App2SD)
App on AppBrain Page
Posted by Cute Android
Related Android Apps:
- Cute Android Apps for Users: Remote Web Desktop
- Cute Android Apps for Users: TeamViewer Free
- Cute Android Apps for Users: WatchESPN
- Cute Android Apps for Users: ESPN Fantasy Football 2011
- Cute Android Apps for Users: PowerAMP Music Player (Trial)
- Cute Android Apps for Users: Hulu Plus
- Cute Android Apps for Users: TV Shows Stream (Lite Version)
- Cute Android Apps for Users: Stop Skype
- Cute Android Apps for Users: App Backup & Restore
- Cute Android Apps for Users: Android Seven Free-Best app