Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Androjena
Androjena is an open source Android project which is a porting of Hewlett-Packard’s Jena semantic web framework to the Google Android platform.
Jena is a Java framework for building Semantic Web applications. It provides a programmatic environment for RDF, RDFS and OWL, SPARQL and includes a rule-based inference engine.
Jena is open source and grown out of work with the HP Labs Semantic Web Programme.
The Jena Framework includes:
* A RDF API
* Reading and writing RDF in RDF/XML, N3 and N-Triples
* An OWL API
* In-memory and persistent storage
* SPARQL query engine
# Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP.
svn checkout http://androjena.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ androjena-read-only
If you just want to use Androjena inside your Android project, please download the latest binary release from the Downloads, and follow the instructions inside the README file.
If you just want to run Androjena test suite on your device, please download the latest testing application package from the Downloads and install it on your device/emulator.
If you want to (modify and) build Androjena source code, please follow the instructions under the BuildAndrojena wiki page.
If you also need ARQ (SPARQL Query Engine, see website) in your Android project, you can use our ARQoid porting, but remember it’s still under development. You can find the latest binary release under the Downloads section. Please read the Wiki page for details and instructions.
Posted by Cute Android
- Open Source Android (2D or 3D) Game Engine for Android Developers Plus
- Ten Open Source Android (2D or 3D) Game Engine for Android Developers
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Android-2D-Engine (Android Game)
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Forget3d
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: SmartLink
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Angle (Android Game Engine)
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Dwarf-fw (Android 3D Framework)
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Android2cloud
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Orbot (Tor on Android)
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: jMonkeyEngine (Java Based 3D Game Engine)