Open Source Android Apps for developers: android-logger
If you want Logcat running on the emulator or the Android phone, Android logcat viewer android-logger is a good choice!
Logger is a way for you to view the logcat output on your phone. Each type of log message is displayed with a different color. You also have the ability to filter the output to only show you debug, info, warn, error and verbose. You can switch back to seeing all messages by selecting the filter menu option and choosing All from the list. Below are a few screenshots of the application, it is available under the GPLv2 and available to the right, in the Downloads section and in the Android Market.
You can download the latest package on the download section at android-logger project home.
Check Out Source Code
The source for this project is hosted on github.com due to Google Code’s current lack of git support. The link to the repository is below.
Logger Git Repository
- Five Android Logcat Related Open Source Apps for Developers
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: Android-smspopup
- Open Source Android Apps for Developers: SmartLink
- Open Source Android Apps for developers: MobiLogger
- Open Source Android Apps for developers: Sysinfo-for-Android
- Tips for Android developer: Logcat
- Open Source Android Applications for developers
- Official Twitter app for Android phones is on the way
- Tips for Android developer: Android source code
- Great Choice of Browser for Android Phones: Opera’s Mini 5